Adobe Connect 9 Add-in
This info is about Adobe Connect 9 Add-in for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin folder, depending on the user's option. Adobe Connect 9 Add-in's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin\adobeconnectaddin.exe -uninstall. adobeconnectaddin.exe is the Adobe Connect 9 Add-in's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 11.29 MB (11837192 bytes) on disk.
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is composed of the following executables which take 11.29 MB (11837192
bytes) on disk:
- adobeconnectaddin.exe (11.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1122470
of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. For more Adobe Connect 9 Add-in versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Connect 9 Add-in or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Connect 9 Add-in". If it exists on your system the Adobe Connect 9 Add-in application will be found automatically. When you select Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in.
8. After removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Connect 9 Add-in which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Connect 9 Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:32:26.380