Adobe Connect 9 Add-in
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\HP\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is C:\Users\HP\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin\adobeconnectaddin.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Adobe Connect 9 Add-in's primary file takes about 11.22 MB (11769312 bytes) and its name is adobeconnectaddin.exe.
The executables below are part of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. They occupy an average of 11.22 MB (11769312
bytes) on disk.
- adobeconnectaddin.exe (11.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Connect 9 Add-in version 11.9.958.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe Connect 9 Add-in versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a program by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe Connect 9 Add-in or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Connect 9 Add-in". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Connect 9 Add-in application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in.
8. After removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Connect 9 Add-in which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Connect 9 Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 13:36:01.940