Adobe Connect 9 Add-in
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin\adobeconnectaddin.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. Adobe Connect 9 Add-in's primary file takes about 11.29 MB (11837192 bytes) and is called adobeconnectaddin.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. They take about 11.29 MB (11837192
bytes) on disk.
- adobeconnectaddin.exe (11.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.9.971.247
of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. For more Adobe Connect 9 Add-in versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is an application by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Adobe Connect 9 Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Connect 9 Add-in or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Connect 9 Add-in". If it exists on your system the Adobe Connect 9 Add-in application will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in.
8. After removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Connect 9 Add-in which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:22:47.343