Adanak is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Adanak from your systemAdanak
. Check out here
where you can read more on Adanak. Click on http://adanak.net/support
to get more facts about Adanak on Adanak's website. Usually the Adanak program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adanak directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Adanak\AdanakUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove Adanak. Adanak's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) and is called Adanak.BOAS.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Adanak. They occupy 7.29 MB (7648664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AdanakUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AdanakUninstall.exe (235.98 KB)
- Adanak.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- Adanak.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- Adanak.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- Adanak.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.27 KB)
- Adanak.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.27 KB)
- Adanak.PurBrowse64.exe (341.77 KB)
This info is about Adanak version 2014.08.02.103005
only. For more Adanak versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adanak is a program offered by Adanak. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Adanak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Adanak from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adanak or simply click the Search field and type in "Adanak". If it exists on your system the Adanak application will be found automatically. When you select Adanak in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adanak, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adanak:
- The web site of the application is: http://adanak.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adanak\AdanakUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adanak.
8. After uninstalling Adanak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adanak which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adanak using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adanak by Adanak from your PC, nor are we saying that Adanak by Adanak is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adanak supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:05:05.120