You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Adanak for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Adanak from your PCAdanak
. More data about Adanak can be seen here
. More information about the application Adanak can be found at http://adanak.net/support
. Adanak is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Adanak directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Adanak is C:\Program Files\Adanak\Adanakuninstall.exe. Adanak's primary file takes about 235.97 KB (241637 bytes) and its name is AdanakUninstall.exe.
Adanak contains of the executables below. They take 1.25 MB (1313765
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AdanakUninstall.exe (235.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.14.015929
of Adanak. You can find below a few links to other Adanak releases:
...click to view all...
Adanak is an application released by the software company Adanak. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Adanak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Adanak with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adanak or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adanak". The Adanak application will be found automatically. When you select Adanak in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adanak, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adanak:
- The publisher is: http://adanak.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Adanak\Adanakuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adanak.
8. After removing Adanak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adanak that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adanak using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adanak by Adanak from your PC, nor are we saying that Adanak by Adanak is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adanak in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 00:03:35.717