Adanak is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adanak from your computerAdanak
. Open here
for more details on Adanak. Please follow http://adanak.net/support
if you want to read more on Adanak on Adanak's website. Usually the Adanak program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adanak directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Adanak's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adanak\Adanakuninstall.exe. AdanakUninstall.exe is the Adanak's main executable file and it takes approximately 235.97 KB (241629 bytes) on disk.
Adanak contains of the executables below. They occupy 759.47 KB (777693
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AdanakUninstall.exe (235.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.08.01.102952
of Adanak. For other Adanak versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adanak is an application released by Adanak. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Adanak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adanak with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adanak or simply click the Search field and type in "Adanak". If it is installed on your PC the Adanak application will be found automatically. When you click Adanak in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adanak, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Adanak:
- The publisher is: http://adanak.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adanak\Adanakuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adanak.
8. After removing Adanak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adanak which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adanak using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adanak by Adanak from your PC, nor are we saying that Adanak by Adanak is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adanak supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:41:17.550