This info is about Adanak for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Adanak from your computerAdanak
. Check out here
where you can read more on Adanak. Click on http://adanak.net/support
to get more data about Adanak on Adanak's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Adanak folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Adanak by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Adanak\AdanakUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Adanak.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Adanak. They occupy 8.61 MB (9027020
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AdanakUn.exe (541.77 KB)
- AdanakUninstall.exe (236.14 KB)
- utilAdanak.exe (633.73 KB)
- Adanak.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- Adanak.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- Adanak.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- Adanak.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- Adanak.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- Adanak.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- Adanak.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.08.10.152810
of Adanak. You can find here a few links to other Adanak releases:
...click to view all...
Adanak is a program offered by Adanak. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Adanak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adanak from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adanak or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adanak". The Adanak app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adanak in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adanak, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Adanak:
- The web site of the application is: http://adanak.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Adanak\AdanakUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adanak.
8. After uninstalling Adanak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adanak which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adanak using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adanak by Adanak from your computer, we are not saying that Adanak by Adanak is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adanak in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:59:49.670