Adanak is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adanak from your PCAdanak
. Open here
for more details on Adanak. You can read more about related to Adanak at http://adanak.net/support
. Usually the Adanak application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adanak directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Adanak\Adanakuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Adanak. The program's main executable file has a size of 236.12 KB (241790 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdanakUninstall.exe.
Adanak is composed of the following executables which occupy 759.62 KB (777854
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AdanakUninstall.exe (236.12 KB)
The current web page applies to Adanak version 2014.08.10.032808
only. Click on the links below for other Adanak versions:
...click to view all...
Adanak is an application by the software company Adanak. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Adanak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Adanak from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adanak or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adanak". The Adanak app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adanak in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Adanak, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Adanak:
- The web site of the program is: http://adanak.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adanak\Adanakuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adanak.
8. After uninstalling Adanak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adanak which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adanak using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adanak by Adanak from your PC, we are not saying that Adanak by Adanak is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adanak in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 17:24:36.503