AVG SafeGuard toolbar
AVG SafeGuard toolbar is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your computerAVG Technologies
. More information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG SafeGuard toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AVG SafeGuard toolbar's main file takes about 1.04 MB (1093656 bytes) and is named BundleInstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of AVG SafeGuard toolbar. They take an average of 6.49 MB (6806112
bytes) on disk.
- BundleInstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- lip.exe (964.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.99 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.52 MB)
The current page applies to AVG SafeGuard toolbar version 188.8.131.529
only. For more AVG SafeGuard toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG SafeGuard toolbar we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
AVG SafeGuard toolbar is an application marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG SafeGuard toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG SafeGuard toolbar". If it exists on your system the AVG SafeGuard toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AVG SafeGuard toolbar in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG SafeGuard toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar.
8. After removing AVG SafeGuard toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG SafeGuard toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG SafeGuard toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:40:39.263