AVG SafeGuard toolbar
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your PCAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG SafeGuard toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar directory, subject to the user's choice. AVG SafeGuard toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. The program's main executable file occupies 1.04 MB (1093656 bytes) on disk and is called BundleInstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AVG SafeGuard toolbar. They occupy about 6.49 MB (6806112
bytes) on disk.
- BundleInstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- lip.exe (964.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.99 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.52 MB)
This page is about AVG SafeGuard toolbar version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below a few links to other AVG SafeGuard toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\126.96.36.199\AVG SafeGuard toolbar_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\188.8.131.52\AVG SafeGuard toolbar_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\184.108.40.206\AVG SafeGuard toolbar_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\220.127.116.11\AVG SafeGuard toolbar_toolbar.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\UninstallString
AVG SafeGuard toolbar is a program released by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AVG SafeGuard toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG SafeGuard toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG SafeGuard toolbar". If it exists on your system the AVG SafeGuard toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG SafeGuard toolbar in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG SafeGuard toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar.
8. After uninstalling AVG SafeGuard toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG SafeGuard toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG SafeGuard toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:23:25.617