AVG SafeGuard toolbar
You can find below details on how to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your PCAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AVG Technologies. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\AVG SafeGuard toolbar folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named lip.exe and occupies 922.52 KB (944664 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AVG SafeGuard toolbar. They take 5.68 MB (5953120
bytes) on disk.
- lip.exe (922.52 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (629.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.29 MB)
This info is about AVG SafeGuard toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other AVG SafeGuard toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
AVG SafeGuard toolbar is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AVG SafeGuard toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AVG SafeGuard toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVG SafeGuard toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG SafeGuard toolbar". If it exists on your system the AVG SafeGuard toolbar program will be found automatically. When you click AVG SafeGuard toolbar in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVG SafeGuard toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar.
8. After removing AVG SafeGuard toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG SafeGuard toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG SafeGuard toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 19:50:23.853