AVG SafeGuard toolbar
You can find below details on how to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your systemAVG Technologies
. Additional info about AVG Technologies can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for AVG SafeGuard toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. lip.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 921.52 KB (943640 bytes) on disk.
AVG SafeGuard toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 5.75 MB (6025312
bytes) on disk:
- lip.exe (921.52 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (634.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.36 MB)
The current page applies to AVG SafeGuard toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other AVG SafeGuard toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AVG SafeGuard toolbar when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- C:\Program Files\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\cache\075884af680ff6dc.fb
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\cache\075884af680ff6dc__exp__1424811493
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\cache\09a43cb42ece19ef.fb
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\cache\09a43cb42ece19ef__exp__1424811492
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\UninstallString
AVG SafeGuard toolbar is a program marketed by AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG SafeGuard toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG SafeGuard toolbar". If it exists on your system the AVG SafeGuard toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you select AVG SafeGuard toolbar in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG SafeGuard toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar.
8. After removing AVG SafeGuard toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG SafeGuard toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG SafeGuard toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-18 19:23:16.310