AVG SafeGuard toolbar
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your computerAVG Technologies
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AVG Technologies. Usually the AVG SafeGuard toolbar program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AVG SafeGuard toolbar's main file takes about 1.04 MB (1092120 bytes) and its name is BundleInstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG SafeGuard toolbar. They take about 7.00 MB (7341688
bytes) on disk.
- BundleInstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- lip.exe (962.02 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (634.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.95 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.45 MB)
The current web page applies to AVG SafeGuard toolbar version 184.108.40.2061
only. For more AVG SafeGuard toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG SafeGuard toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\220.127.116.11\AVG SafeGuard toolbar_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\18.104.22.168\AVG SafeGuard toolbar_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\22.214.171.124\AVG SafeGuard toolbar_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\126.96.36.199\install.ini
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
AVG SafeGuard toolbar is a program released by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG SafeGuard toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG SafeGuard toolbar". The AVG SafeGuard toolbar application will be found automatically. When you select AVG SafeGuard toolbar in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVG SafeGuard toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar.
8. After uninstalling AVG SafeGuard toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG SafeGuard toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG SafeGuard toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:22:24.590