AVG SafeGuard toolbar
This info is about AVG SafeGuard toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your computerAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
for more information on AVG Technologies. Usually the AVG SafeGuard toolbar application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AVG SafeGuard toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. AVG SafeGuard toolbar's primary file takes around 922.52 KB (944664 bytes) and its name is lip.exe.
AVG SafeGuard toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 5.68 MB (5953120
bytes) on disk.
- lip.exe (922.52 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (629.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.29 MB)
This page is about AVG SafeGuard toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AVG SafeGuard toolbar:
...click to view all...
AVG SafeGuard toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar:
- C:\Program Files\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\avg_a00308\CommonFiles\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\avg_a00308\ProgData\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- C:\Program Files\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\18.104.22.168\AVG SafeGuard toolbar_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\about.gif
- C:\Program Files\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\active-threats18.gif
- C:\Program Files\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\DisplayName
AVG SafeGuard toolbar is an application released by the software company AVG Technologies. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AVG SafeGuard toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG SafeGuard toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG SafeGuard toolbar". If it exists on your system the AVG SafeGuard toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVG SafeGuard toolbar in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG SafeGuard toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG SafeGuard toolbar.
8. After removing AVG SafeGuard toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVG SafeGuard toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG SafeGuard toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG SafeGuard toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG SafeGuard toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-15 19:19:52.250