This info is about webget for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall webget from your systemwebget
. Additional info about webget can be read here
. More info about the program webget can be seen at http://webwebget.com/support
. webget is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\webget directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for webget is C:\Program Files (x86)\webget\webgetuninstall.exe. webget.BrowserAdapter.exe is the webget's primary executable file and it takes about 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) on disk.
webget installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.06 MB (3209879
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilwebget.exe (639.19 KB)
- webgetUninstall.exe (235.21 KB)
- webget.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- webget.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- webget.PurBrowse64.exe (345.19 KB)
The current page applies to webget version 2014.05.20.030447
only. You can find below info on other application versions of webget:
...click to view all...
webget is an application marketed by the software company webget. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall webget is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove webget using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find webget or simply click the Search feature and type in "webget". If it exists on your system the webget app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click webget in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding webget, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for webget:
- The publisher is: http://webwebget.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\webget\webgetuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall webget.
8. After uninstalling webget, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong webget which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling webget using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove webget by webget from your PC, nor are we saying that webget by webget is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove webget in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 05:06:16.400