This page is about webget for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall webget from your systemwebget
. More data about webget can be seen here
. Click on http://webwebget.com/support
to get more facts about webget on webget's website. Usually the webget application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\webget directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing webget is C:\Program Files (x86)\webget\webgetuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. webgetUninstall.exe is the webget's main executable file and it occupies close to 235.22 KB (240863 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in webget. They occupy 1.25 MB (1312991
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- webgetUninstall.exe (235.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.12.044639
of webget. You can find below info on other application versions of webget:
...click to view all...
webget is an application released by the software company webget. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove webget is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase webget with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate webget or simply click the Search field and type in "webget". The webget app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click webget in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about webget, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for webget:
- The web site of the program is: http://webwebget.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\webget\webgetuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall webget.
8. After removing webget, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of webget which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling webget using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove webget by webget from your computer, nor are we saying that webget by webget is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove webget in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:39:06.937