This info is about webget for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall webget from your systemwebget
. Go over here
for more info on webget. More information about webget can be found at http://webwebget.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\webget folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall webget by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\webget\webgetuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is labeled webget.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of webget. They take about 2.32 MB (2429829
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- webgetUninstall.exe (235.21 KB)
- utilwebget.exe (459.23 KB)
- webget.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- webget.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- webget.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- webget.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.13.164652
of webget. You can find below a few links to other webget releases:
...click to view all...
webget is a program marketed by the software company webget. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove webget is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase webget from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find webget or simply click the Search field and type in "webget". If it is installed on your PC the webget app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select webget in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about webget, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for webget:
- The web site of the program is: http://webwebget.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\webget\webgetuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove webget.
8. After uninstalling webget, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of webget which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing webget using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall webget by webget from your PC, we are not saying that webget by webget is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall webget supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 08:38:30.567