This page contains detailed information on how to remove simpliclean for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall simpliclean from your computersimplitec GmbH
. Go over here
for more info on simplitec GmbH. More info about the application simpliclean can be seen at http://www.simplitec.com
. simpliclean is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for simpliclean is C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\unins000.exe. PowerSuiteStart.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 595.67 KB (609968 bytes) on disk.
simpliclean contains of the executables below. They take 12.33 MB (12931728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashLogMailer.exe (304.67 KB)
- PowerSuite.exe (2.16 MB)
- PowerSuiteStart.exe (595.67 KB)
- ServiceProvider.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- vcredist_2013_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- RegDefragTask.exe (153.67 KB)
- RegDefragVista_32.exe (68.17 KB)
- RegDefragVista_64.exe (74.67 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_32.exe (68.17 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_64.exe (74.17 KB)
- RegDefragXP_32.exe (67.67 KB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of simpliclean. Click on the links below for other simpliclean versions:
...click to view all...
simpliclean is an application released by the software company simplitec GmbH. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall simpliclean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase simpliclean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find simpliclean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "simpliclean". The simpliclean application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click simpliclean in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding simpliclean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for simpliclean:
- The publisher is: http://www.simplitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall simpliclean.
8. After removing simpliclean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong simpliclean that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing simpliclean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall simpliclean by simplitec GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that simpliclean by simplitec GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall simpliclean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 18:19:14.703