This page is about simpliclean for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall simpliclean from your PCsimplitec GmbH
. You can find out more on simplitec GmbH or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.simplitec.com
to get more facts about simpliclean on simplitec GmbH's website. simpliclean is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing simpliclean is C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. PowerSuiteStart.exe is the simpliclean's primary executable file and it occupies about 513.78 KB (526112 bytes) on disk.
simpliclean contains of the executables below. They take 12.14 MB (12726624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashLogMailer.exe (276.28 KB)
- PowerSuite.exe (2.01 MB)
- PowerSuiteStart.exe (513.78 KB)
- ServiceProvider.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- vcredist_2013_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- RegDefragTask.exe (146.28 KB)
- RegDefragVista_32.exe (60.78 KB)
- RegDefragVista_64.exe (67.28 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_32.exe (60.78 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_64.exe (66.78 KB)
- RegDefragXP_32.exe (60.28 KB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
This data is about simpliclean version 220.127.116.111
only. You can find here a few links to other simpliclean versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling simpliclean we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall simpliclean:
The files below were left behind on your disk by simpliclean when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\simplitec\simpliclean
- C:\Program Files\simplitec\simpliclean
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Bureau\simpliclean.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\simplitec\simpliclean\simpliclean.lnk
- C:\Program Files\simplitec\simpliclean\CrashLogMailer.exe
- C:\Program Files\simplitec\simpliclean\ExceptionHandler32.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\QuietUninstallString
simpliclean is an application offered by simplitec GmbH. Some users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase simpliclean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase simpliclean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate simpliclean or simply activate the Search field and type in "simpliclean". If it exists on your system the simpliclean application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select simpliclean in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about simpliclean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for simpliclean:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.simplitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall simpliclean.
8. After removing simpliclean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of simpliclean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing simpliclean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall simpliclean by simplitec GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that simpliclean by simplitec GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall simpliclean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 02:24:50.140