simpliclean is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall simpliclean from your computersimplitec GmbH
. Check out here
where you can find out more on simplitec GmbH. You can see more info related to simpliclean at http://www.simplitec.com
. simpliclean is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean directory, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall simpliclean. PowerSuiteStart.exe is the simpliclean's primary executable file and it takes about 762.28 KB (780576 bytes) on disk.
simpliclean contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.82 MB (6100192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashLogMailer.exe (277.48 KB)
- PowerSuite.exe (2.13 MB)
- PowerSuiteStart.exe (762.28 KB)
- ServiceProvider.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
The current page applies to simpliclean version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other simpliclean versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall simpliclean:
The files below are left behind on your disk by simpliclean when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\simplitec\simpliclean
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\CrashLogMailer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\ExceptionHandler32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\gahelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\grafix\all.png
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\PowerSuiteStart.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\InstallLocation
simpliclean is an application marketed by simplitec GmbH. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall simpliclean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall simpliclean with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate simpliclean or simply activate the Search field and type in "simpliclean". If it exists on your system the simpliclean app will be found very quickly. After you select simpliclean in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about simpliclean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for simpliclean:
- The publisher is: http://www.simplitec.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall simpliclean.
8. After removing simpliclean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of simpliclean that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling simpliclean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall simpliclean by simplitec GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that simpliclean by simplitec GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall simpliclean in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 09:52:10.467