simpliclean is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall simpliclean from your PCsimplitec GmbH
. You can read more on simplitec GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to simpliclean at http://www.simplitec.com
. simpliclean is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for simpliclean is "C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 512.75 KB (525056 bytes) on disk and is titled PowerSuiteStart.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside simpliclean. They occupy about 5.97 MB (6258712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashLogMailer.exe (276.25 KB)
- PowerSuite.exe (2.01 MB)
- PowerSuiteStart.exe (512.75 KB)
- ServiceProvider.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- RegDefragTask.exe (146.25 KB)
- RegDefragVista_32.exe (60.75 KB)
- RegDefragVista_64.exe (67.25 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_32.exe (60.75 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_64.exe (66.75 KB)
- RegDefragXP_32.exe (60.25 KB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
This data is about simpliclean version 18.104.22.1684
alone. You can find below info on other versions of simpliclean:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove simpliclean from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by simpliclean when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\simplitec\simpliclean
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\CrashLogMailer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\eula_de.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\eula_en.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\eula_es.txt
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\QuietUninstallString
simpliclean is a program by the software company simplitec GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase simpliclean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase simpliclean from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate simpliclean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "simpliclean". If it is installed on your PC the simpliclean app will be found automatically. When you select simpliclean in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about simpliclean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for simpliclean:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.simplitec.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simpliclean\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove simpliclean.
8. After removing simpliclean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong simpliclean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling simpliclean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove simpliclean by simplitec GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that simpliclean by simplitec GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove simpliclean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 17:46:31.007