This web page contains complete information on how to remove pchandller for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall pchandller from your PCpchandller
. More data about pchandller can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pchandller folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for pchandller is C:\Program Files (x86)\pchandller\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 179.00 KB (183296 bytes) on disk and is named pchandller.exe.
pchandller contains of the executables below. They occupy 658.50 KB (674304
bytes) on disk.
- pchandller.exe (179.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (479.50 KB)
The current web page applies to pchandller version 1.5
only. For other pchandller versions please click below:
...click to view all...
pchandller is a program by the software company pchandller. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove pchandller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall pchandller from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find pchandller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "pchandller". If it exists on your system the pchandller application will be found automatically. After you select pchandller in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about pchandller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall pchandller.
8. After uninstalling pchandller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of pchandller that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling pchandller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall pchandller by pchandller from your computer, nor are we saying that pchandller by pchandller is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall pchandller in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 16:16:28.103