You can find below details on how to uninstall pchandller for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall pchandller from your systempchandller
. Open here
where you can find out more on pchandller. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pchandller directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing pchandller is C:\Program Files (x86)\pchandller\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. pchandller's main file takes around 179.00 KB (183296 bytes) and is called pchandller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with pchandller. They occupy about 462.50 KB (473600
bytes) on disk.
- pchandller.exe (179.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (283.50 KB)
This data is about pchandller version 2.3
only. For other pchandller versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall pchandller you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
pchandller is an application released by pchandller. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall pchandller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove pchandller from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find pchandller or simply activate the Search field and type in "pchandller". The pchandller app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select pchandller in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding pchandller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove pchandller.
8. After removing pchandller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of pchandller which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling pchandller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall pchandller by pchandller from your PC, nor are we saying that pchandller by pchandller is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall pchandller supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 01:26:47.333