This page contains complete information on how to remove pchandller for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall pchandller from your systempchandller
. Further information on pchandller can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pchandller directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling pchandller is C:\Program Files (x86)\pchandller\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. pchandller.exe is the pchandller's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 179.00 KB (183296 bytes) on disk.
pchandller is comprised of the following executables which take 639.00 KB (654336
bytes) on disk:
- pchandller.exe (179.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (460.00 KB)
This page is about pchandller version 2.7
alone. You can find below info on other versions of pchandller:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
pchandller is an application by the software company pchandller. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase pchandller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase pchandller from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find pchandller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "pchandller". If it is installed on your PC the pchandller program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click pchandller in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding pchandller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall pchandller.
8. After removing pchandller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong pchandller which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling pchandller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove pchandller by pchandller from your PC, nor are we saying that pchandller by pchandller is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove pchandller in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 15:07:42.510