This page is about pchandller for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall pchandller from your systempchandller
. More info about pchandller can be seen here
. Usually the pchandller program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pchandller folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing pchandller is C:\Program Files (x86)\pchandller\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. pchandller's primary file takes about 179.00 KB (183296 bytes) and its name is pchandller.exe.
pchandller contains of the executables below. They occupy 518.50 KB (530944
bytes) on disk.
- pchandller.exe (179.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (339.50 KB)
The current page applies to pchandller version 0.2
alone. For more pchandller versions please click below:
...click to view all...
pchandller has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
pchandller is an application by the software company pchandller. Some users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove pchandller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall pchandller with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate pchandller or simply click the Search field and type in "pchandller". If it exists on your system the pchandller app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select pchandller in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding pchandller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove pchandller.
8. After uninstalling pchandller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong pchandller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing pchandller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove pchandller by pchandller from your computer, we are not saying that pchandller by pchandller is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove pchandller supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 16:12:04.283