This page is about mMedica for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall mMedica from your computerASSECO POLAND SA
. You can read more on ASSECO POLAND SA or check for application updates here
. More information about the application mMedica can be found at http://www.mmedica.asseco.pl/
. mMedica is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASSECO\mMedica directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\ProgramData\ASSECO\Uninstall\MMEDICA\mmSetup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove mMedica. mMedica.exe is the mMedica's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.93 MB (6215168 bytes) on disk.
mMedica is composed of the following executables which take 13.44 MB (14091776
bytes) on disk:
- mmBackup.exe (1.48 MB)
- mMedica.exe (5.93 MB)
- mmService.exe (5.03 MB)
- SinakeTest.exe (650.00 KB)
- sinsrv.exe (380.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of mMedica. For other mMedica versions please click below:
...click to view all...
mMedica is an application offered by the software company ASSECO POLAND SA. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall mMedica is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete mMedica from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find mMedica or simply click the Search feature and type in "mMedica". If it exists on your system the mMedica app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select mMedica in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding mMedica, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mMedica:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mmedica.asseco.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\ASSECO\Uninstall\MMEDICA\mmSetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove mMedica.
8. After uninstalling mMedica, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong mMedica that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling mMedica using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall mMedica by ASSECO POLAND SA from your computer, nor are we saying that mMedica by ASSECO POLAND SA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall mMedica supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 16:53:31.900