This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall mMedica for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall mMedica from your systemASSECO POLAND SA
. Additional info about ASSECO POLAND SA can be found here
. Detailed information about mMedica can be found at http://www.mmedica.asseco.pl/
. mMedica is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ASSECO\mMedica folder, regulated by the user's choice. mMedica's full uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Dane aplikacji\ASSECO\Uninstall\MMEDICA\mmSetup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled mMedica.exe and its approximative size is 6.64 MB (6963712 bytes).
mMedica contains of the executables below. They take 31.35 MB (32872448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mmBackup.exe (1.63 MB)
- mMedica.exe (6.64 MB)
- mmMigrPS.exe (16.66 MB)
- mmService.exe (5.41 MB)
- SinakeTest.exe (650.00 KB)
- sinsrv.exe (380.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of mMedica. Click on the links below for other mMedica versions:
...click to view all...
mMedica is a program offered by ASSECO POLAND SA. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase mMedica is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete mMedica from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find mMedica or simply activate the Search field and type in "mMedica". The mMedica application will be found very quickly. When you select mMedica in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about mMedica, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for mMedica:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mmedica.asseco.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Dane aplikacji\ASSECO\Uninstall\MMEDICA\mmSetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove mMedica.
8. After uninstalling mMedica, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of mMedica which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing mMedica using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove mMedica by ASSECO POLAND SA from your computer, we are not saying that mMedica by ASSECO POLAND SA is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove mMedica in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-30 21:07:41.483