mMedica is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall mMedica from your PCASSECO POLAND SA
. Check out here
for more info on ASSECO POLAND SA. More info about the program mMedica can be seen at http://www.mmedica.asseco.pl/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ASSECO\mMedica folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\ProgramData\ASSECO\Uninstall\MMEDICA\mmSetup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove mMedica. The program's main executable file is titled mMedica.exe and occupies 11.43 MB (11989504 bytes).
The executable files below are part of mMedica. They take about 17.03 MB (17860608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mmBackup.exe (1.56 MB)
- mMedica.Common.Library.WebBrowserModule.exe (13.00 KB)
- mMedica.exe (11.43 MB)
- mmService.exe (2.20 MB)
- mmServiceMonitor.exe (844.00 KB)
- SinakeTest.exe (650.00 KB)
- sinsrv.exe (380.50 KB)
This info is about mMedica version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of mMedica:
...click to view all...
mMedica is a program marketed by ASSECO POLAND SA. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase mMedica is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove mMedica from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find mMedica or simply click the Search feature and type in "mMedica". If it exists on your system the mMedica program will be found automatically. After you click mMedica in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding mMedica, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mMedica:
- The publisher is: http://www.mmedica.asseco.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\ASSECO\Uninstall\MMEDICA\mmSetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove mMedica.
8. After uninstalling mMedica, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong mMedica that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing mMedica with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove mMedica by ASSECO POLAND SA from your PC, we are not saying that mMedica by ASSECO POLAND SA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove mMedica in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-14 13:37:29.490