This info is about mMedica for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall mMedica from your computerASSECO POLAND SA
. Take a look here
for more information on ASSECO POLAND SA. Click on http://www.mmedica.asseco.pl/
to get more facts about mMedica on ASSECO POLAND SA's website. mMedica is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASSECO\mMedica folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling mMedica is "C:\ProgramData\ASSECO\Uninstall\MMEDICA\Uninstall.exe" "C:\ProgramData\ASSECO\Uninstall\MMEDICA\install.log" -u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. mMedica.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.64 MB (6966784 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with mMedica. They occupy about 14.70 MB (15415296
bytes) on disk.
- mmBackup.exe (1.63 MB)
- mMedica.exe (6.64 MB)
- mmService.exe (5.42 MB)
- SinakeTest.exe (650.00 KB)
- sinsrv.exe (380.50 KB)
This web page is about mMedica version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other mMedica releases:
...click to view all...
mMedica is a program by the software company ASSECO POLAND SA. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove mMedica is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove mMedica using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find mMedica or simply click the Search feature and type in "mMedica". If it is installed on your PC the mMedica app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click mMedica in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about mMedica, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mMedica:
- The publisher is: http://www.mmedica.asseco.pl/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\ASSECO\Uninstall\MMEDICA\Uninstall.exe" "C:\ProgramData\ASSECO\Uninstall\MMEDICA\install.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove mMedica.
8. After uninstalling mMedica, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong mMedica that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling mMedica with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove mMedica by ASSECO POLAND SA from your PC, nor are we saying that mMedica by ASSECO POLAND SA is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove mMedica in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 13:52:49.513