iPubsoft Data Recovery
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery from your PCiPubsoft
. More information on iPubsoft can be found here
. More information about the application iPubsoft Data Recovery can be seen at http://www.ipubsoft.com
. iPubsoft Data Recovery is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing iPubsoft Data Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. iPubsoft Data Recovery's primary file takes about 1.30 MB (1361920 bytes) and is called DATARECOVERY_IPUB.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in iPubsoft Data Recovery. They take 1.72 MB (1808035
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (435.66 KB)
- DATARECOVERY_IPUB.exe (1.30 MB)
The current page applies to iPubsoft Data Recovery version 2.1.2
only. Click on the links below for other iPubsoft Data Recovery versions:
iPubsoft Data Recovery is a program offered by iPubsoft. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPubsoft Data Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPubsoft Data Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the iPubsoft Data Recovery application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iPubsoft Data Recovery in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iPubsoft Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPubsoft Data Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.ipubsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery.
8. After uninstalling iPubsoft Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPubsoft Data Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPubsoft Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery by iPubsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that iPubsoft Data Recovery by iPubsoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-19 21:27:04.143