iPubsoft Data Recovery
iPubsoft Data Recovery is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery from your computeriPubsoft
. You can find out more on iPubsoft or check for application updates here
. More info about the program iPubsoft Data Recovery can be found at http://www.ipubsoft.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for iPubsoft Data Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery\uninst.exe. iPubsoft Data Recovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.30 MB (1365248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of iPubsoft Data Recovery. They take an average of 1.71 MB (1797853
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (422.47 KB)
- iPubsoft Data Recovery.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.7
of iPubsoft Data Recovery. Click on the links below for other iPubsoft Data Recovery versions:
iPubsoft Data Recovery is a program offered by the software company iPubsoft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iPubsoft Data Recovery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iPubsoft Data Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "iPubsoft Data Recovery". The iPubsoft Data Recovery app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iPubsoft Data Recovery in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iPubsoft Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPubsoft Data Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.ipubsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iPubsoft Data Recovery.
8. After uninstalling iPubsoft Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iPubsoft Data Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iPubsoft Data Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iPubsoft Data Recovery by iPubsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that iPubsoft Data Recovery by iPubsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPubsoft Data Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 18:00:05.227