iPubsoft Data Recovery
iPubsoft Data Recovery is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery from your systemiPubsoft
. More data about iPubsoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.ipubsoft.com
to get more information about iPubsoft Data Recovery on iPubsoft's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. iPubsoft Data Recovery's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.30 MB (1365248 bytes) on disk and is labeled iPubsoft Data Recovery.exe.
iPubsoft Data Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.71 MB (1797853
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (422.47 KB)
- iPubsoft Data Recovery.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.5
of iPubsoft Data Recovery. You can find below info on other application versions of iPubsoft Data Recovery:
iPubsoft Data Recovery is a program released by iPubsoft. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove iPubsoft Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPubsoft Data Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPubsoft Data Recovery". If it exists on your system the iPubsoft Data Recovery app will be found automatically. When you select iPubsoft Data Recovery in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iPubsoft Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iPubsoft Data Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ipubsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iPubsoft Data Recovery.
8. After removing iPubsoft Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iPubsoft Data Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPubsoft Data Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iPubsoft Data Recovery by iPubsoft from your PC, we are not saying that iPubsoft Data Recovery by iPubsoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPubsoft Data Recovery in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-05 00:10:00.523