iPubsoft Data Recovery
This web page is about iPubsoft Data Recovery for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery from your PCiPubsoft
. Take a look here
for more information on iPubsoft. More information about iPubsoft Data Recovery can be seen at http://www.ipubsoft.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1365296 bytes) on disk and is called iPubsoft Data Recovery.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside iPubsoft Data Recovery. They occupy about 1.73 MB (1811416
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (435.66 KB)
- iPubsoft Data Recovery.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.4
of iPubsoft Data Recovery. You can find below info on other releases of iPubsoft Data Recovery:
iPubsoft Data Recovery is a program offered by iPubsoft. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase iPubsoft Data Recovery from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iPubsoft Data Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPubsoft Data Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the iPubsoft Data Recovery program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iPubsoft Data Recovery in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iPubsoft Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPubsoft Data Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ipubsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Data Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery.
8. After removing iPubsoft Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPubsoft Data Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iPubsoft Data Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery by iPubsoft from your computer, we are not saying that iPubsoft Data Recovery by iPubsoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iPubsoft Data Recovery in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 11:10:20.983