iCare Data Recovery Pro
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro from your computeriCare Recovery
. More information on iCare Recovery can be found here
. More data about the application iCare Data Recovery Pro can be seen at http://www.icare-recovery.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. iCare Data Recovery Pro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 679.50 KB (695808 bytes) on disk and is named iCareDataRecoveryPro.exe.
iCare Data Recovery Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.81 MB (1894601
bytes) on disk:
- iCareDataRecoveryPro.exe (679.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about iCare Data Recovery Pro version 6.0
alone. Click on the links below for other iCare Data Recovery Pro versions:
...click to view all...
iCare Data Recovery Pro is an application marketed by the software company iCare Recovery. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iCare Data Recovery Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iCare Data Recovery Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "iCare Data Recovery Pro". The iCare Data Recovery Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iCare Data Recovery Pro in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iCare Data Recovery Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iCare Data Recovery Pro.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iCare Data Recovery Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCare Recovery from your computer, nor are we saying that iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCare Recovery is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:43:14.350