iCare Data Recovery Pro
iCare Data Recovery Pro is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro from your computeriCare Recovery
. You can read more on iCare Recovery or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.icare-recovery.com/
to get more data about iCare Data Recovery Pro on iCare Recovery's website. iCare Data Recovery Pro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for iCare Data Recovery Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled iCDR.exe and occupies 780.00 KB (798720 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in iCare Data Recovery Pro. They take 16.11 MB (16888009
bytes) on disk.
- iCDR.exe (780.00 KB)
- iCDRReport.exe (564.00 KB)
- iCDRUI.exe (9.18 MB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
The current web page applies to iCare Data Recovery Pro version 7.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of iCare Data Recovery Pro:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove iCare Data Recovery Pro from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by iCare Data Recovery Pro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\gc.dll
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\GDIPLUS.DLL
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\iCDR.exe
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\iCDRReport.exe
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\iCDRUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\init_file_proc.dll
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\OfficeViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\proc_fileDD.dll
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Pro\video-rar.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iCare Data Recovery Pro_is1
iCare Data Recovery Pro is a program by iCare Recovery. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase iCare Data Recovery Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iCare Data Recovery Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iCare Data Recovery Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "iCare Data Recovery Pro". If it is installed on your PC the iCare Data Recovery Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iCare Data Recovery Pro in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iCare Data Recovery Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iCare Data Recovery Pro.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iCare Data Recovery Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCare Recovery from your computer, nor are we saying that iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCare Recovery is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:16:00.413