iCare Data Recovery Pro
iCare Data Recovery Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro from your computeriCare Recovery
. Go over here
for more information on iCare Recovery. You can get more details related to iCare Data Recovery Pro at http://www.icare-recovery.com/
. iCare Data Recovery Pro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for iCare Data Recovery Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe. iCDR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.19 MB (9633496 bytes) on disk.
iCare Data Recovery Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.81 MB (15527545
bytes) on disk:
- iCDR.exe (9.19 MB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (4.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.8.2
of iCare Data Recovery Pro. You can find here a few links to other iCare Data Recovery Pro releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
iCare Data Recovery Pro is an application marketed by the software company iCare Recovery. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iCare Data Recovery Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCare Data Recovery Pro". If it is installed on your PC the iCare Data Recovery Pro program will be found very quickly. After you click iCare Data Recovery Pro in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iCare Data Recovery Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCare Recovery from your PC, we are not saying that iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCare Recovery is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:43:45.040