iCare Data Recovery Pro
You can find below details on how to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro from your PCiCare Recovery
. More information on iCare Recovery can be found here
. More information about the program iCare Data Recovery Pro can be seen at http://www.icare-recovery.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. iCare Data Recovery Pro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe. iCare Data Recovery Pro's main file takes around 787.71 KB (806616 bytes) and is named iCDR.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in iCare Data Recovery Pro. They occupy 16.14 MB (16919593
bytes) on disk.
- iCDR.exe (787.71 KB)
- iCDRReport.exe (571.71 KB)
- iCDRUI.exe (9.19 MB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (4.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
The current page applies to iCare Data Recovery Pro version 7.8
only. Click on the links below for other iCare Data Recovery Pro versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove iCare Data Recovery Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\iCDRLog.log
iCare Data Recovery Pro is an application marketed by the software company iCare Recovery. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iCare Data Recovery Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCare Data Recovery Pro". If it is installed on your PC the iCare Data Recovery Pro program will be found automatically. When you select iCare Data Recovery Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iCare Data Recovery Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro.
8. After removing iCare Data Recovery Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCare Recovery from your PC, we are not saying that iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCare Recovery is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:17:02.110