This info is about hakuneko for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall hakuneko from your systemRonny Wegener
. Additional info about Ronny Wegener can be read here. You can get more details on hakuneko at http://hakuneko.sourceforge.net. Usually the hakuneko application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\hakuneko folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove hakuneko by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\hakuneko\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called hakuneko.exe and occupies 6.05 MB (6346240 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in hakuneko. They take 7.19 MB (7540425 bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- hakuneko.exe (6.05 MB)
The current web page applies to hakuneko version 1.3.12 alone. You can find below a few links to other hakuneko releases:
...click to view all...
hakuneko is an application marketed by Ronny Wegener A way to erase hakuneko using Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove hakuneko is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate hakuneko or simply activate the Search field and type in "hakuneko". If it exists on your system the hakuneko application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select hakuneko in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
For instance you can see that for hakuneko:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding hakuneko, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall hakuneko.
- The web site of the application is: http://hakuneko.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\hakuneko\unins000.exe
8. After removing hakuneko, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of hakuneko which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing hakuneko with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall hakuneko by Ronny Wegener Disclaimer from your computer, nor are we saying that hakuneko by Ronny Wegener is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall hakuneko in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 01:28:17.320