This info is about hakuneko for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall hakuneko from your PCRonny Wegener
. More information about Ronny Wegener can be found here. More information about hakuneko can be found at http://hakuneko.sourceforge.net. Usually the hakuneko application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\hakuneko folder, depending on the user's option during setup. hakuneko's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\hakuneko\unins000.exe. hakuneko's primary file takes about 10.08 MB (10568704 bytes) and its name is hakuneko.exe.
The executables below are part of hakuneko. They take about 11.22 MB (11768529 bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- hakuneko.exe (10.08 MB)
This page is about hakuneko version 1.4.1 only. Click on the links below for other hakuneko versions:
...click to view all...
hakuneko is a program by the software company Ronny Wegener How to delete hakuneko from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase hakuneko is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate hakuneko or simply click the Search field and type in "hakuneko". If it is installed on your PC the hakuneko app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click hakuneko in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
For example you can see that for hakuneko:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding hakuneko, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall hakuneko.
- The web site of the application is: http://hakuneko.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\hakuneko\unins000.exe
8. After uninstalling hakuneko, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of hakuneko that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing hakuneko with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove hakuneko by Ronny Wegener Disclaimer from your PC, we are not saying that hakuneko by Ronny Wegener is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove hakuneko in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 10:32:52.197