You can find below detailed information on how to remove hakuneko for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall hakuneko from your systemRonny Wegener
. More information on Ronny Wegener can be found here. More details about hakuneko can be seen at http://hakuneko.sourceforge.net. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\hakuneko directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. hakuneko's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\hakuneko\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.05 MB (6344704 bytes) on disk and is called hakuneko.exe.
hakuneko installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.19 MB (7538889 bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- hakuneko.exe (6.05 MB)
This info is about hakuneko version 1.3.9 only. Click on the links below for other hakuneko versions:
...click to view all...
hakuneko has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.
You should delete the folders below after you uninstall hakuneko:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
hakuneko is a program by Ronny Wegener How to erase hakuneko from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove hakuneko is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate hakuneko or simply click the Search field and type in "hakuneko". The hakuneko application will be found very quickly. After you click hakuneko in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
For example you can see that for hakuneko:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding hakuneko, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove hakuneko.
- The web site of the program is: http://hakuneko.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\hakuneko\unins000.exe
8. After uninstalling hakuneko, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of hakuneko which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling hakuneko with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall hakuneko by Ronny Wegener Disclaimer from your computer, nor are we saying that hakuneko by Ronny Wegener is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall hakuneko supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 23:16:55.410