hakuneko is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall hakuneko from your computerRonny Wegener
. More information on Ronny Wegener can be found here. Click on http://hakuneko.sourceforge.net to get more data about hakuneko on Ronny Wegener 's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\hakuneko directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for hakuneko is "C:\Program Files (x86)\hakuneko\unins000.exe". hakuneko.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.05 MB (6345728 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of hakuneko. They take about 7.19 MB (7539913 bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- hakuneko.exe (6.05 MB)
The current web page applies to hakuneko version 1.3.11 only. For more hakuneko versions please click below:
...click to view all...
hakuneko is an application marketed by the software company Ronny Wegener A way to delete hakuneko from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase hakuneko is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find hakuneko or simply click the Search field and type in "hakuneko". If it is installed on your PC the hakuneko application will be found very quickly. When you click hakuneko in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
For instance you can see that for hakuneko:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding hakuneko, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall hakuneko.
- The publisher is: http://hakuneko.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\hakuneko\unins000.exe"
8. After removing hakuneko, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong hakuneko which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling hakuneko using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall hakuneko by Ronny Wegener Disclaimer from your PC, we are not saying that hakuneko by Ronny Wegener is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall hakuneko supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 01:01:06.170