You can find below details on how to uninstall focusbase for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall focusbase from your computerfocusbase
. Take a look here
for more details on focusbase. Please open http://focusbase.info/support
if you want to read more on focusbase on focusbase's web page. focusbase is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\focusbase directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for focusbase is C:\Program Files\focusbase\focusbaseUn.exe OFS_. focusbase.BOAS.exe is the focusbase's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with focusbase. They occupy about 8.90 MB (9329942
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- focusbase.PurBrowse.exe (289.28 KB)
- focusbaseUn.exe (536.73 KB)
- utilfocusbase.exe (638.23 KB)
- focusbase.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- focusbase.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- focusbase.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- focusbase.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- focusbase.Plinx.exe (64.23 KB)
This data is about focusbase version 2014.07.04.194845
only. Click on the links below for other focusbase versions:
...click to view all...
focusbase is an application offered by the software company focusbase. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase focusbase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall focusbase from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate focusbase or simply activate the Search field and type in "focusbase". The focusbase application will be found automatically. After you select focusbase in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about focusbase, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for focusbase:
- The publisher is: http://focusbase.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\focusbase\focusbaseUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall focusbase.
8. After uninstalling focusbase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of focusbase that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling focusbase using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall focusbase by focusbase from your PC, we are not saying that focusbase by focusbase is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall focusbase supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 12:07:51.173