You can find below detailed information on how to remove focusbase for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall focusbase from your systemfocusbase
. More data about focusbase can be seen here
. Click on http://focusbase.info/support
to get more info about focusbase on focusbase's website. focusbase is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\focusbase directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\focusbase\focusbaseuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall focusbase. focusbase's primary file takes about 252.94 KB (259008 bytes) and is named focusbaseUninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in focusbase. They occupy 4.01 MB (4200400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- focusbaseUninstall.exe (252.94 KB)
This data is about focusbase version 2014.08.26.100612
only. Click on the links below for other focusbase versions:
...click to view all...
focusbase is a program offered by the software company focusbase. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove focusbase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete focusbase from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate focusbase or simply click the Search field and type in "focusbase". The focusbase app will be found very quickly. After you select focusbase in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding focusbase, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for focusbase:
- The software company is: http://focusbase.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\focusbase\focusbaseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove focusbase.
8. After uninstalling focusbase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of focusbase which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling focusbase with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove focusbase by focusbase from your PC, nor are we saying that focusbase by focusbase is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove focusbase in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 09:46:50.407