You can find below details on how to uninstall focusbase for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall focusbase from your computerfocusbase
. More information on focusbase can be found here
. More info about the app focusbase can be found at http://focusbase.info/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\focusbase folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for focusbase is C:\Program Files (x86)\focusbase\focusbaseuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
focusbase installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.08.06.023049
of focusbase. You can find below info on other releases of focusbase:
...click to view all...
focusbase is an application released by the software company focusbase. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall focusbase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase focusbase with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find focusbase or simply activate the Search field and type in "focusbase". If it exists on your system the focusbase application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select focusbase in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about focusbase, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for focusbase:
- The web site of the application is: http://focusbase.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\focusbase\focusbaseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove focusbase.
8. After removing focusbase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of focusbase that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling focusbase using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove focusbase by focusbase from your computer, we are not saying that focusbase by focusbase is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove focusbase supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 14:18:03.200