focusbase is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall focusbase from your systemfocusbase
. Take a look here
where you can read more on focusbase. More details about focusbase can be found at http://focusbase.info/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\focusbase directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing focusbase is C:\Program Files (x86)\focusbase\focusbaseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. focusbase.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 96.28 KB (98592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of focusbase. They occupy an average of 3.38 MB (3540564
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- focusbase.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- focusbaseUninstall.exe (234.68 KB)
- updatefocusbase.exe (315.78 KB)
- focusbase.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.28 KB)
- focusbase.PurBrowse64.exe (280.28 KB)
- utilfocusbase.exe (386.28 KB)
The current web page applies to focusbase version 2014.08.11.072826
alone. You can find below info on other releases of focusbase:
...click to view all...
focusbase is an application offered by the software company focusbase. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall focusbase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall focusbase using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate focusbase or simply activate the Search feature and type in "focusbase". If it is installed on your PC the focusbase application will be found automatically. After you select focusbase in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding focusbase, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for focusbase:
- The web site of the application is: http://focusbase.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\focusbase\focusbaseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove focusbase.
8. After removing focusbase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of focusbase that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling focusbase using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall focusbase by focusbase from your computer, we are not saying that focusbase by focusbase is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall focusbase in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:44:49.273