digiCamControl is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall digiCamControl from your computerDuka Istvan
. You can read more on Duka Istvan or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.digicamcontrol.com/
if you want to read more on digiCamControl on Duka Istvan's website. Usually the digiCamControl program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for digiCamControl is C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl\uninstall.exe. digiCamControl's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1704960 bytes) and is called CameraControl.exe.
digiCamControl installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.81 MB (19723890
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CameraControl.exe (1.63 MB)
- CameraControl.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- CameraControlCmd.exe (16.50 KB)
- MtpTester.exe (411.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (35.28 KB)
- align_image_stack.exe (6.40 MB)
- enfuse.exe (1.08 MB)
- exiv2.exe (3.53 MB)
- ufraw-batch.exe (2.83 MB)
- auxsetup.exe (68.00 KB)
- vdlaunch.exe (3.50 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (2.80 MB)
This page is about digiCamControl version 1.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of digiCamControl:
...click to view all...
digiCamControl is an application marketed by Duka Istvan. Some people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase digiCamControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove digiCamControl with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate digiCamControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "digiCamControl". The digiCamControl app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select digiCamControl in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about digiCamControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digiCamControl:
- The software company is: http://www.digicamcontrol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove digiCamControl.
8. After removing digiCamControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of digiCamControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing digiCamControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall digiCamControl by Duka Istvan from your computer, nor are we saying that digiCamControl by Duka Istvan is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall digiCamControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:46:36.147