This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall digiCamControl for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall digiCamControl from your systemDuka Istvan
. Open here
where you can get more info on Duka Istvan. Detailed information about digiCamControl can be seen at http://www.digicamcontrol.com/
. Usually the digiCamControl application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl directory, depending on the user's option during install. CameraControl.exe is the digiCamControl's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.70 MB (1782784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in digiCamControl. They take 18.48 MB (19379474
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CameraControl.exe (1.70 MB)
- CameraControl.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- CameraControlCmd.exe (14.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (36.44 KB)
- align_image_stack.exe (6.40 MB)
- enfuse.exe (1.08 MB)
- exiv2.exe (3.53 MB)
- ufraw-batch.exe (2.83 MB)
- auxsetup.exe (68.00 KB)
- vdlaunch.exe (3.50 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (2.80 MB)
This web page is about digiCamControl version 0.9.494
only. Click on the links below for other digiCamControl versions:
...click to view all...
digiCamControl is a program by the software company Duka Istvan. Some people want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove digiCamControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete digiCamControl from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate digiCamControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "digiCamControl". The digiCamControl application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select digiCamControl in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about digiCamControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall digiCamControl.
8. After removing digiCamControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong digiCamControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing digiCamControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove digiCamControl by Duka Istvan from your computer, nor are we saying that digiCamControl by Duka Istvan is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove digiCamControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130