This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall digiCamControl for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall digiCamControl from your computerDuka Istvan
. Go over here
for more details on Duka Istvan. You can get more details on digiCamControl at http://www.digicamcontrol.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. digiCamControl's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl\uninstall.exe. CameraControl.exe is the digiCamControl's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.51 MB (2629632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in digiCamControl. They occupy 41.66 MB (43682640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CameraControl.exe (2.51 MB)
- CameraControl.PluginManager.exe (15.00 KB)
- CameraControl.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- CameraControlCmd.exe (20.00 KB)
- dcraw.exe (625.41 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (25.98 MB)
- MtpTester.exe (1,017.00 KB)
- PhotoBooth.exe (124.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (396.09 KB)
- align_image_stack.exe (6.40 MB)
- enfuse.exe (1.08 MB)
- exiv2.exe (3.53 MB)
This info is about digiCamControl version 1.2.0
alone. Click on the links below for other digiCamControl versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall digiCamControl from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\digiCamControl
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\digiCamControl
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl\AForge.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl\AForge.Imaging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl\AForge.Imaging.Formats.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl\AForge.Math.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
digiCamControl is an application offered by the software company Duka Istvan. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase digiCamControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall digiCamControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate digiCamControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "digiCamControl". If it exists on your system the digiCamControl app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select digiCamControl in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding digiCamControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digiCamControl:
- The software company is: http://www.digicamcontrol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall digiCamControl.
8. After uninstalling digiCamControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of digiCamControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing digiCamControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove digiCamControl by Duka Istvan from your computer, nor are we saying that digiCamControl by Duka Istvan is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove digiCamControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:54:53.860