This web page contains thorough information on how to remove digiCamControl for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall digiCamControl from your computerDuka Istvan
. More info about Duka Istvan can be found here
. More data about the program digiCamControl can be seen at http://www.digicamcontrol.com/
. digiCamControl is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling digiCamControl is C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.97 MB (2069504 bytes) on disk and is titled CameraControl.exe.
digiCamControl is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.36 MB (20303458
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CameraControl.exe (1.97 MB)
- CameraControl.PluginManager.exe (16.50 KB)
- CameraControl.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- CameraControlCmd.exe (20.00 KB)
- MtpTester.exe (451.50 KB)
- PhotoBooth.exe (137.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (36.44 KB)
- align_image_stack.exe (6.40 MB)
- enfuse.exe (1.08 MB)
- exiv2.exe (3.53 MB)
- ufraw-batch.exe (2.83 MB)
- auxsetup.exe (68.00 KB)
- vdlaunch.exe (3.50 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (2.80 MB)
The current page applies to digiCamControl version 1.0.773
only. You can find below info on other application versions of digiCamControl:
...click to view all...
digiCamControl is an application offered by the software company Duka Istvan. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall digiCamControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase digiCamControl from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate digiCamControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "digiCamControl". The digiCamControl app will be found very quickly. When you click digiCamControl in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about digiCamControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digiCamControl:
- The software company is: http://www.digicamcontrol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digiCamControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall digiCamControl.
8. After removing digiCamControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong digiCamControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing digiCamControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall digiCamControl by Duka Istvan from your PC, nor are we saying that digiCamControl by Duka Istvan is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall digiCamControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 18:17:20.937