alleybrowse is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall alleybrowse from your PCalleybrowse
. Go over here
for more information on alleybrowse. Further information about alleybrowse can be seen at http://alleybrowse.info/support
. alleybrowse is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\alleybrowse folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove alleybrowse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\alleybrowse\alleybrowseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. alleybrowse.PurBrowse64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 345.23 KB (353520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside alleybrowse. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2074744
bytes) on disk.
- alleybrowseUninstall.exe (243.91 KB)
- utilalleybrowse.exe (456.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- alleybrowse.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.21.152804
of alleybrowse. For other alleybrowse versions please click below:
...click to view all...
alleybrowse is a program by alleybrowse. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase alleybrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall alleybrowse with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find alleybrowse or simply click the Search field and type in "alleybrowse". If it is installed on your PC the alleybrowse application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click alleybrowse in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about alleybrowse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for alleybrowse:
- The web site of the program is: http://alleybrowse.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\alleybrowse\alleybrowseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall alleybrowse.
8. After uninstalling alleybrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong alleybrowse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling alleybrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall alleybrowse by alleybrowse from your PC, we are not saying that alleybrowse by alleybrowse is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall alleybrowse supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:43:24.343